Friday, June 29, 2007

Midsummer Conditions PV

Hello everyone! I know I'm late uploading this (it's been up on jpopsuki for a while) but I'll upload it for the sake of my sanity.

After listening to the live version of 真夏の条件 for weeks on end, I began to dislike the song. Madness, I know! But today I checked jpopsuki and found that someone uploaded the PV, so I watched it.

Pure....joy.

Did anyone notice how AWESOME the PV is?
If you haven't seen it, download it. I beg you, DOWNLOAD IT.

真夏の条件PV (Manatsu no Jouken; Midsummer Conditions), .avi

Download video here!
Download PV Rip here!
+ This video matches the feel of the song in every way possible. I thought their other PVs were good until I saw this one. I love how it has a color scheme and they are in the desert. There is also an absurd amount of Yusuke closeups to the points where I started screaming with joy. And of course, for all the Sekine Shiori fans (which I believe are all the guy fans of BBB) there seem to be some shots of her. I'm pretty sure it's her because the girl is wearing the same dress. There are short of just her skirt, then her THIGHS, then her chest. Hmm. Fan service much? (God, I felt like a pervert taking those screenshots. But if you don't watch it carefully, those clips go by really quickly.)

Hands down, I think it is one of the best BBB PVs yet.

I know I've been gone for a while (a LONG while) and I realized that my job isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Now the paycheck seems a little small for all the work I do. Because of that work I come home pretty tired and I STILL haven't updated my website on freewebs. I hope I can start maybe later tonight (as it being that I just woke up from a 2 hour nap) so...yeah. Go coding.

The good thing is that in the end my paycheck goes STRAIGHT to buying BBB-related goods...(Can't wait until July 20th, two days after the release of Manatsu no Jouken to just ORDER THEIR STUFF LIKE CRAZY.)

I shall go back to squealing over Yusuke (and his strange haircut that seems to be morphing into a Bruce Lee style) and also listen to the new Plastic Tree album. Yay for summer releases!

BTW, I fixed my site. The links were a little messed up. The BBB fansite didn't die, it was just renamed so the linking screwed up. But there's still no content.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awaiting the grand opening of the bbb fansite... =0) cheers

Anonymous said...

This is such a great song, it has a bit of the funkiness of Kareshi Kanojo no Kankei and the clapping of Matsuri no Ato, but with twice the attitude. I love the sort of galloping bass guitar.
I think it goes: G#m, B, C#m, E, F#

Yeah, paychecks go straight to BBB. Fortunately their CDs are cheaper than most Japanese CDs. I'm not in Japan, but I'm gonna try to get their tour booklet..

I thought the woman could have been Shiori at first too, but on second thought...
In the chest picture, you see the girl's mouth and it doesn't look that much like Shiori. Plus, Shiori has darker hair. Also, it's not the same dress, the mystery woman is in something sort of silky, and Shiori isn't.

I feel like it's very likely to be someone else. Can you really see Shiori being the objectified random girl in the PV? I really can't. She's wearing a skirt with pants for this PV (and most others). Actually, has she ever shown her legs in PVs? Shiori clearly doesn't want to be one to give out "Fan Service". Well, good for her.

Maybe the mystery woman is one of the girls from the GIRL FRIEND PV. Oh wait, compare her mouth to the mouth of the Electric Summer girl, I think that could be her.

Sorry for the essay of a comment. ^_^;
-Paintbrush-san

Anonymous said...

Shiori is so hot, omg. I love BBB!

Anonymous said...

oh ... you're so nice ... thanks 4 sharing the video & its rip .... i'm also a BBB freaks .... if u don't mind, may i share the PV links on my 'BBB blog' ... i'll put a credit for u absolutely .... in the future i'll check out this place regularly to watch something new ... i'll wait 4 ur BBB fansite ....

Anonymous said...

oh ... you're so nice ... thanks 4 sharing the video & its rip .... i'm also a BBB freaks .... if u don't mind, may i share the PV links on my 'BBB blog' ... i'll put a credit for u absolutely .... in the future i'll check out this place regularly to watch something new ... i'll wait 4 ur BBB fansite ....

Tiago said...

Nee, I don't think it's Sekine-san either .__. Too bad.. Gosh, I NEED to see that PV!! But I was too lazy to get the torrent... Thanks SOOO much for the direct link & PV Rip! *_____* I got addicted to Manatsu no Jouken after listening to live version several times @___@'' Oh, thanks for that too!

I hope the BBB fansite gets done soon *o* And I also need a job so I can order Japanese CDs .__.

Oh, well...

Nee, I REALLY love your blog, it's amazing *____* Thanks for everything \o/

Bye~

Anonymous said...

Hello. Long time visiter, first time poster. I stumbled upon your blog awhile ago and decided to link it to a BBB group via Facebook. Then one day, you showed up!! Thanks for not suing me or anything like that. I just wanted to share your awesome work to the poeple of Facebook.
Too bad you couldn't upload "Live by the C," however, I did find it and that too is posted in the group (thanks to you).
Anyways, Thanks for your contribution.