Friday, July 27, 2007

The death of this blog, perhaps?

Whoa, where have I BEEN?!
Oh yeah, I should tell you....even though no one really reads this blog.

1. My summer job ended on July 20th.
2. I went paintballing on July 21st.
3. I left for Disneyland and LA on July 22nd.
4. I was at Disneyland on the 23rd.
5. I attended the Ellegarden Concert on July 24th.
6. I returned back to my city early morning on July 26th, and stayed at my friend's house for a party.
7. I saw The Simpson's Movie today.

Yeah, just a little busy...
I know that 真夏の条件 (Midsummer Conditions) has been out since the 18th, but it's been a busy summer so far.

And I will not upload it here.
*tries to listen for screams of agony but hears only crickets*

Okay, I'll explain myself.
Since I'm finally having a real summer, I've finally gotten to putting my plans for my BBB fansite onto my computer. Not up on the website YET, but at least on a saved document. I'm still trying to figure out the easiest way to make the website look the way I want it to, and it's taking a while. I've still got SOME work to do (volunteer work; I've been doing it for 5 years and there's no way I'm quitting it) so weekends are out of the question.



But this means that in the next week, I'll put up a link to my fansite.
And it will be adequately accessible.
Hooray!

Status:
Layout 98%
Content 20%
Graphics 45%
Lyrics 5% (due to translation issues; CDs still need to be ordered.)
Coding 10%
Sanity 60%

3 comments:

Tiago said...

OMG, I wrote a large comment but somehow I erased it before sending XD

Oh, well... let's see. You saw Japanese ELLEGARDEN in US? Maybe this question sounds stupid, but I didn't know they tour there \o\

I'm looking forwards your BBB fansite, it's so addictive. I love them all. Specially Sekine. And Hori-kun XD

I wanna see The Simpsons Movie also!! Sounds so fun *-*

Anonymous said...

Ellegarden was on tour again?! ARGH!!!!!!

Simpsons movie was refreshing.

Anonymous said...

I should notify my girlfriend about it.