Wednesday, June 13, 2007

花ざかり君たちへ CM, BBB News

Hello....
*guilty look*
School ended yesterday, but because I've been busy with preparation for my summer job and, um, other things (Maple Story), I never got to coding my website.

But honestly, I'm going to work on it tonight. As for the random pictures of BBB requested, those will be on my other website if I can manage to code everything the way I want to.

On an unrelated note,...
If you didn't know, I'm not only a huge BBB fan, I'm a HUGE J-drama fan. I download tons of series like crazy and spend late nights watching the shows, sometimes even without subtitles. (It's good practice for my classes at school.)
Of course, I read manga too. So I really love it when a manga series gets turned into a drama. Do you have any idea what series I'm talking about?

花ざかりの君たちへ ("To You In Full Blossom") CM, .avi

Download the video here!
+ Hey, it's Avril Lavigne. The song has NOTHING to do with the commercial, lol. I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh when I hear イケマン・パラダイス(Pretty Boy Paradise). Sorry if you don't care about the series, I just wanted to upload something to indicate I'm still alive. =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New BBB video is out now! And your BBB site isn't there anymore :(