Tuesday, June 5, 2007

真夏の条件 (まなつのじょうけん) Midsummer Conditions

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I finally tackled two more SAT II's, and I'm actually supposed to be starting finals today. (Why is this school district so slow? Everyone else finished school already.) But anyway, thanks to paintbrushさん, who IMed me when I had a less-than-appealing away message, I downloaded the LIVE BY THE C encore!



It's not the entire video (because it's 35 minutes long), but I cut out...Manatsu no Jouken, the single that will be released in the summer!*insert fangirl moment*
According to CDJapan, the release date is around July 18, which is just the right time because that's right before I get my paycheck.

*evil laughter*

I ripped the performance from the entire video and also ripped an mp3 for those who, like me, want to carry it around and listen to it. I also kind of want to rip outthe little introduction of the band that Koide does, but I have to get to school soon.
Oops, the video is too big. I'll upload it onto divshare but that takes forever. It'll be up when I get back from school.



真夏の条件LIVE, .mp3

Download the mp3!
+ I left in Koide introducing the song because he speaks really weird at lives. At some point he started sounding like an American speaking Japanese. Basically he tells the audience: "We're releasing a single after Dramatic. We don't know the release date, but the song is called MANATASU NO JOUKEN." Flashing lights! The opening is really nostalgic, but I can't quite pinpoint what it reminds me of. It feels like an insert song for a mystery-thriller show! I forgive Koide for messing up on parts because this is the 4 encore they did that night. Poor thing.

"真夏の条件、WHOA WHOA!"

I don't think I'll ever get to uploading the abingdon boys school stuff until I start working on my site again. But the thing is, I'm getting the THIRD job over the summer, so I might be working from 9 am to 10 pm until the end of July....uhh...

I was unable to upload either video because filehosting sites HATE ME.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

since you are not uploading the entire 35 min base ball bear video, i was curious if you can direct me to the site where i can aquire it myself, thanks as always

Anonymous said...

kudos on the uploading attempt, too bad it didn't work out but thanks much for the link =0) are you going to post more random bbb pics? because that would be pretty uber

Anonymous said...

The PV is out now! It looks pretty cool.
The scenery is a bit gloomy and deserted...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hd_U1ZG9JEc

BASE BALL BARREN WASTELAND~!