Sunday, May 20, 2007

ドラマチック Live + BBVARIETY 4

I just got back from my trip. Taking care of the kids was more exhausting than the 2 hour hike. Sure, they whined about how tired they were after taking the hike, but I heard the boys were up until 12 am screaming and running around and going crazy. Thank goodness I'm not a boy. I slept in the girls' dorm and they were quiet at around 11, but the bed was so uncomfortable that I barely slept. Then I spent all morning rolling up a record amount of sleeping bags, aaargh. (My arms!) If you can't tell, I'm very grumpy.

Meanwhile, BBB continues to promote their song by performing it live on Music Japan. I cut out their little live and uploaded it. I think that if I still have energy tonight that I'll upload abingdon boys school's performance too. Maybe their PV too, if I have energy tomorrow night.

ドラマチック Live [Music Japan], .avi

Download [To download, click on DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL VIDEO below the flash version.]
+ The clip starts out with an introduction of the band. The translation is basically as follows: "3 guys and 1 girl make up Base Ball Bear. They are all alumni from the same high school. They formed together for a cultural festival." (My translation sounds so boring...) Then the band introduces themselves, and Koide says that the song has a "dramatic" feeling (hence, the name), and asks everyone to listen to it. Koide sucks at the beginning but it gets better toward the end. I love how the camera looks at each member. Whenever it focuses on Horinouchi, it's shaking, so the its kind of intense at that point. The way Koide says "atsuku narebaii" is hard to describe. I would probably call it "omgwowahhh". *fangirls* There isn't much lost in quality because I found another program, but you still notice it in most parts. It might be just me, but it lags a little.
(Notice Horinouchi is holding up his hand behind Shiori. He wiggles it when everyone talks, lol.)

It's uploaded on DivShare because it's too big for MediaFire. I'm going to use DivShare and upload Electric Summer too, because that's too big for MediaFire also. But I won't upload Electric Summer until the end of the week.
...PINK SHIRT!

I forgot to upload the last installment of Base Ball Bear's Base Ball Variety. I guess I was so excited over the single release, ne? Oh well, here it is!

ベースボールベアーのベースボールバライエティー (Part 4), .avi
(最後なのよ!)

Download
Summary:
最終話の第4話は
「堀之内大介が大人のあそびー」の巻。
今はまっていることは何と・・・。




アディオス!!!!!!


Summary:
The final title for the fourth episode is "Daisuke Horinouchi does adult's play".
The challenge this time is....
....Adios!!!!!

Comments:
He's so psycho. I love him in a suit. He looks good in a suit. Horinouchi may not be as attractive as Koide, but he's more hyper. I love how they make him go into a bar when he really acts like a little kid. (I mean, hello, he plays DARTS and everytime he throws one, he says "Base....Ball...BEAR!") He also kept questioning the bartender if he knew about BBB. And the best thing ever:

He ordered strawberry milk at the bar.

I would love to have Horinouchi as my big brother. He's so insanely childlike. If he really were my big brother, he'd probably bring me to an amusement park and we'd ride roller coasters all day long. =]

NEXT POST will not be related to BBB. Why? Because the title of this blog is MUSIC PARADISE, not just BASE BALL BEAR PARADISE. I'll probably upload a bunch of abingdon boys school stuff.

If the whole band wore suits, that would be hot.
I want strawberry milk too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waaaah, this has the best BBB variety video!! Horinouchi-san is my idol, omg :D continue with the good work!!